General Information about Eddie:
- Born in Dayton, Ohio
- Family moved to Reno when I was 6 months old
- I have lived here ever since.
- Attended and graduated from local schools
- Started working a part time job at 14 years of age
- After graduating, I started my first business which is E.T. Carpet Cleaning, which is still going strong after 27 years of business
- Over the years I have invested my money in numerous endeavors, which include multiple properties from Oregon, California, and Nevada. Several business ventures which included day trading, concert promotions and big events, vacation rentals, and an open investor
- Stimged Water Rate Board
- Alcohol Advisory Committee – City of Reno
- Galena Country Estates Homeowners Association (5 years)
- Food Bank
- Sponsored and donated
- Numerous Softball and baseball teams
- Relay for Life
- Food Bank for meals
- Turned the Arch blue for a coup of years for fallen police officers
- I believe in a more transparent government that informs the public on why they’re doing things and being more transparent with the public so they can also make their own informed decisions.
- Do what is right for the citizens and don’t cater to political pressure or special interests.
- Decide more of the major decisions at the polls. Get the people involved more on what happens with their money.
- Bring fiscal responsibility back to Reno. 12 years ago, we weren’t in debt. Now we’re $600,000,000 in dept and another $300,000,000 in unpaid benefits and that’s principal only. Imagine calculating in interest. We’re on the verge of bankruptcy.
- Bring common sense back to politics
- Work for Reno, not work Reno.
- Fight for the people
- Cut corruption out of Reno politics
- Sometimes one person makes the difference